Each year, new admissions in all courses start from the first week of June.
How to Apply
Download Prospectus by Clicking Here
Admission Forms are available at the administrative office on prescribed fees. Students can also get the Prospectus and Admission Forms by sending a D.D. in favour of Director, VBRI payable at Udaipur.
Students should submit the Admission Form duly filled with all the required documents and fees at the administrative office of the College.
- Two photocopies of Class 10 marks sheet /certificate.
- Two photocopies of Class 12 marks sheet.
- Photocopy of all the years of UG marks sheet (only for PG students) .
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.).
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC/SBC).
- Photocopy of Bonafide Certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC/SBC).
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (only for SC/ST/OBC/SBC).
- Original Migration Certificate (only for students from other than Rajasthan Board or from other universities).
As mentioned in the Prospectus.
Admission will be on merit basis.